Visitors can be good medicine for patients, and family members and friends are welcome to visit. In order to enhance the quality of care, visiting hours and regulations are up to the discretion of the patient, doctor and nursing staff.
In the best interest of your friend or relative, please follow these guidelines:
- Regular hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- It is recommended to limit the number of people accompanying a patient to respect the privacy and health care needs of our patients.
- Visitors should maintain a quiet environment and avoid unnecessary noise.
- Children under 12 should not be left unattended.
- In the oncology treatment room it is recommended that the patient only have two visitors (over the age of 12) in the treatment room area.
- We have a “scent free” policy. Please do not use perfumes, colognes, or other scented products on the day of your visit.